The OACAO has put together a collection of useful resources that will be informative for staff and volunteer leaders at Older Adult Centres. This section provides links to online tools where centres can find demographic and health information about their community. Topics covered include Volunteer Management, Fundraising, Engaging Baby Boomers, Governance and Evaluation.
- Making Your Organization LGBT2SQ Positive by Devan Nambiar, Rainbow Health Ontario presentation: click here. In partnership with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility.
- Understanding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by Varsha Naik, The Regional Diversity Roundtable presentation: click here. In partnership with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility.
- Protect Your Privacy and Data Security
- Supporting Older Adults to Age-in-Place: New Insights from the City of Toronto Part One
- Supporting Older Adults to Age-in-Place: New Insights from the City of Toronto Part Two
- Canadian Institute for Health Information: Your Health System
- Statistics Canada: Census Profile (2016)
- Statistics Canada: Health Profile (2013)
OACAO Reports, Research and Resources
- Profile of Older Adult Centres (2020)
- Profile of Older Adult Centres (2013)
- EPC Impact Study
- Building Bridges to Tomorrow: Report
- Innovative Program Workshops Summary
- Engaging Men in Older Adult Centres Toolkit