The OACAO has put together a collection of useful resources that will be informative for staff and volunteer leaders at Older Adult Centres. This section provides links to online tools where centres can find demographic and health information about their community. Topics covered include Volunteer Management, Fundraising, Engaging Baby Boomers, Governance and Evaluation.
- How to Access Service Canada online services information sheet
- Making Your Organization LGBT2SQ Positive by Devan Nambiar, Rainbow Health Ontario presentation. In partnership with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility.
- Understanding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by Varsha Naik, The Regional Diversity Roundtable presentation. In partnership with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility.
- Protect Your Privacy and Data Security
- Supporting Older Adults to Age-in-Place: New Insights from the City of Toronto Part One
- Supporting Older Adults to Age-in-Place: New Insights from the City of Toronto Part Two
- Canadian Institute for Health Information: Your Health System
- Statistics Canada: Census Profile (2021)
- Statistics Canada: Census Profile (2016)
OACAO Reports, Research and Resources
- Volunteer Engagement Survey Provincial Report (2023)
- Enquête sur l’engagement des bénévoles Rapport provincial (2023)
- Profile of Older Adult Centres (2022)
- Enquete du Profildes Centres (2022)
- Profile of Older Adult Centres (2020)
- Profile of Older Adult Centres (2013)
- EPC Impact Study
- Building Bridges to Tomorrow: Report
- Innovative Program Workshops Summary
- Engaging Men in Older Adult Centres Toolkit
OACAO and Aging Reports, Research and Resources
- Innovate or else: Article on the Future of Centers
- Models of Senior Centers (NISC)