About Business Partnerships
This is your opportunity to promote your organization’s products and services to 230 not-for-profit and municipal centres and organizations, 500+ full-time staff, 1,000+ part-time staff, 20,000+ volunteer and over 200,000 older adults. Opportunities are available for your organization to become involved with the OACAO at a variety of levels. The levels and benefits are described below.
We look forward to sharing the unique aspects of your organization with our exciting and dynamic association!
Business Partnership Categories
Additional fees will apply to participate in OACAO 2023 Aging Well Conference Trade Show on Monday, October 23rd in Mississauga. Details to follow at: www.oacao.org/events/aging-well-conference
Opportunities are available for your organization to become involved with the OACAO at two levels:
Gold Business Partner – Annual fee: $1,200 (April 2023 – March 2024)
• Logo on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a hot link to your company website.
• Brief write-up on OACAO website Business Partner page and video (if available) with a link to your website and contact information.
• Brief write-up on partnership will be posted on OACAO Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• OACAO will follow and support your activities on Twitter account.
• OACAO will follow and support your activities on Facebook account.
• Company logo, website and contact information listed in each OACAO newsletter.
• Marketing material or advertisement included in each OACAO newsletter, distributed via OACAO’s List Serve, online and by mail.
• Company logo, brief write-up and contact information listed on the OACAO members communications, List serve, Invitation to OACAO Annual Meeting.
Platinum Business Partner – Annual fee: $1,600 (April 2023 – March 2024)
All Benefits listed above as a Gold Business Partner, PLUS items below:
• Priority location for company logo on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a hot link to your company website.
• At least quarterly, OACAO will retweet and/or add comments to partners’ tweets on Twitter.
• At least quarterly, OACAO will like, comment on and/or share on partners’ Facebook page
• One editorial guest post on Facebook.
• Priority location of advertisement in the OACAO newsletter.
• Partners can send one email each quarter (4 in total) thru members-only List Serve.
An active and healthy lifestyle for older adults is critical to a thriving society. At Arbor Memorial, we are committed to enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. We are proud to support the OACAO and its positive impact on the lives of so many older adults in Ontario.”
Business Partnership Benefits
Our goal is to help you market your products and/or services to our members who represent 200,000 older adults at older adult centres/senior active living centres across the Ontario.
Your logo included on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a link to your webpage.
A brief write-up about your company on the OACAO website Business Partners’ web page with your contact information.
OACAO will follow and support activities of partners who have a Twitter account.
OACAO will follow and support activities of partners who have a Facebook account.
Your company name and contact information in the OACAO Annual Business Partner Directory.
Your company logo, name, phone number and website will be listed in the OACAO Newsletter distributed quarterly to all members and partners. The option to include a flyer OR written print ready article/advertisement in each copy of the OACAO newsletter sent out 4 times per year and posted on the OACAO website.
Upon becoming a partner of the OACAO, you will be invited to join the OACAO List Serve of over 575 Individuals, giving you immediate access to pertinent information regarding older adults and older adult centres. A brief introductory write-up about new Business Partners will be shared on List Serve by the OACAO. Platinum Partners are permitted to send one email per quarter to the OACAO membership (4 in total) through List Serve.
Your company name and website in the OACAO Annual Report.
Access to staff and volunteers in over 230 Older Adult Centres and Organizations across Ontario.
Invitation to attend the OACAO Annual Meeting.
The opportunity to provide sponsorship (additional fee may apply) and/or attend OACAO provincial or regional events.
Access to the OACAO Member Profile (statistical analysis of the OACAO membership) researched and published every few years. The 2022 Member Profile Survey is currently available.