Volunteers are the most important resource within any not-for-profit organization and Older Adult Centres are no exception.
Baby Boomer Volunteers
- Volunteering and Older Adults
- Building Blocks for Boomer Volunteer Engagement
- The Boomer Boon: Generating Ideas About Engaging Baby Boomers in the Nonprofit Sector
- Corporate Baby Boomers and Volunteering
- Volunteer Management – Evolving with the Times presentation by Nikkie Snagg, The Good Companions: click here. In partnership with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility.
- The Great Divide: Bridging the Intergenerational Gaps to Fully Engaged Volunteers presentation by Lori Gotlieb: click here. In partnership with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility.
- How to Develop a 12-month Volunteer Recognition Strategy
- The Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- Recruit, Train, Retain!
- A Guide for Cultural Competency Application of the Canadian Code
- The Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement: An Audit Tool
- A Guide to Volunteer Program Management Resources