Become a Business Partner
Business Partnership Categories
Platinum Business Partner – Annual fee: Pro-rated $800 as of October 1, 2021
Gold Business Partner – Annual fee: Pro-rated $600 as of October 1, 2021
- Your logo included on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a link to your webpage.
- A brief write-up about your company on the OACAO website Business Partners’ web page with your contact information.
- Your company name and contact information in the OACAO Annual Business Partner Directory.
- OACAO will follow and support activities of partners who have a Twitter account.
- OACAO will follow and support activities of partners who have a Facebook account.
- Your company logo, name, phone number and website will be listed in the OACAO Newsletter distributed quarterly to all members and partners.
- Upon becoming a partner of the OACAO, you will be invited to join the OACAO List Serve (main contact of each Centre), giving you immediate access to pertinent information regarding older adults and older adult centres.
- Your company name and website in the OACAO Annual Report.
Strategic Liaisons & Networking
- Access to staff and volunteers in Older Adult Centres and Organizations across Ontario.
- Invitation to attend the OACAO Annual Meeting.
- The opportunity to provide sponsorship (additional fee may apply) and/or attend OACAO provincial or regional events.
Development Support & Resources
- Access to the OACAO Member Profile (statistical analysis of the OACAO membership) researched and published every few years. The 2020 Member Profile Survey is currently available.