In 2015 the OACAO received a 25-month Partnership Grant Program (PGP) grant from Ontario’s Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration (MCI) to build evaluation capacity. The aim of the PGP project is to build evaluation capacity in the 8 regions and in all 150+ member centres of the OACAO in order to: (1) develop a shared (or common) understanding of evaluation; and (2) increase the ability and confidence to undertake evaluation activities that are credible (defensible) as well as feasible. Below find links to tools, webinars, reports and centre evaluation projects arising from the grant.
- Building Evaluation Capacity in a Non-Profit Organization of Older Adult Centres (2016)
- Examining the Diversity of Older Adult Centres across Ontario (2016)
- Profile of OACAO’s Member Centres – Findings (2015)
- Profile of the OACAO’s Member Centres and an Examination of Evaluation Capacity (2015)
- Profile of the OACAO’s Member Centres and an Examination of Evaluation Capacity: Appendices (2015)