Reporting to the Executive Director, the Consultant is responsible to:
1. Conduct outreach/research to gather information on innovative and adaptable pandemic proof programs and/or events (web-based, telephone-based and “pandemic safe” in-person programs), that are inclusive, focus on diversity of culture and ability, reduce social isolation, improve health and wellbeing.
2. Support OACAO staff to work with 8 senior regional volunteers on the Project Advisory Committee (PAC). Organize and host regular PAC meetings.
3. Develop webinar presentation content, tools, resources on pandemic proof programs to be shared at regional webinars across the province.
4. Work collaboratively with OACAO staff, volunteers and regional board members to facilitate 7 regional webinars (dates to be determined) and plan a Virtual Showcase Event (target date late October 2021).
5. Create a Resource Toolkit highlighting project shared resources.
6. Project evaluation with outcomes reported and analyzed for Final Report. To be completed by April 20, 2022.