Business Partnership Benefits
Our goal is to help you market your products and/or services to the 200,000 older adults that participate in activities at older adult centres/active living centres across the province.
Your company name and email address will be listed in the OACAO Newsletter distributed quarterly to all members and partners. The option to include written article or advertisement in each copy of the OACAO newsletter and posted on the OACAO website.
Your logo included on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a link to your webpage.
A brief write-up about your company on the OACAO website Business Partners’ page with your contact information, website and email address.
OACAO will follow and support activities of partners who have a Twitter account.
OACAO will follow and support activities of partners who have a Facebook account.
Your company name and contact information in the OACAO Annual Business Partner Directory.
Upon becoming a partner of the OACAO, you will be invited to join the OACAO List Serve of over 475 Individuals, giving you immediate access to pertinent information regarding older adults and older adult centres. A brief introductory write-up about new Business Partners will be shared on List Serve.
A brief write-up, logo, contact information and details of benefits to OACAO members included in the OACAO Membership Discounts and Centre Incentives Handout.
Access to staff and volunteers in over 180 Older Adult Centres and Organizations across Ontario.
Where permitted, the opportunity to provide flyers and get connected to the members of OACAO’s member centres across the province or in a specific region. OACAO’s membership represents 200,000 older adults across Ontario.
The opportunity to provide sponsorship and/or attend provincial or regional OACAO events and local OACAO member events. (additional fee may apply)
Access to the 2020 OACAO Member / SALC Profile (statistical analysis of the OACAO membership and Seniors Active Living Centres across Ontario) research is currently underway, to be published in 2020. The 2015 Member Profile Survey is currently available.
Business Partnership Categories
Our goal is to help you market your products and/or services to older adults that participate in activities at older adult centres across the province. This is your opportunity to promote your organization’s products and services to over 180 OACAO member organizations with a combined membership of over 200,000 older adults from across Ontario.
Opportunities are available for your organization to become involved with the OACAO at two levels:
Platinum Business Partner – Annual fee: $800 (April – September 2020)
- Website: Priority location for company Logo on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a hot link to your company website.
- Twitter: At least quarterly, OACAO will retweet and/or add comments to partners’ tweets on Twitter.
- Facebook: At least quarterly, OACAO will like, comment on and/or share on partners’ Facebook page. One editorial guest post on Facebook.
- Newsletter: Priority advertisement placement.
- Opportunity to make a brief pre-recorded webinar presentation to highlight company products and/or services to OACAO members that will be available for viewing by our members on our members only website for 2020.
- Ability to promote your event/webinar/promotion to the staff and volunteers in over 180 Older Adult Centres and Organizations across Ontario.
- Plus: All Benefits listed below as a Gold Business Partner.
Gold Business Partner – Annual fee: $600 (April – September 2020)
- Website: Logo on the OACAO website home page Business Partner Carousel with a hot link to your company website. Brief write-up on OACAO website Business Partner page with a link to your website. Membership Directory with your company listed on the Business Partners page.
- Twitter: OACAO will follow and support your activities on Twitter account. Brief write-up on partnership will be posted on OACAO Twitter account.
- Facebook: OACAO will follow and support your activities on Facebook account. Brief write-up on partnership will be posted on OACAO Facebook account.
- Newsletter: Company website and contact information listed in each OACAO newsletter. Written article or advertisement included in each OACAO newsletter, distributed via OACAO’s List Serve and by mail.
- Provides you with a members-only List Serve giving you immediate access to pertinent information from the OACAO as well as more than 475 individuals who work in the field of older adults. This includes sector trends, opportunities and OACAO events and services.
- Access to staff and volunteers in over 180 Older Adult Centres and Organizations across Ontario.
- Company write-up, contact information listed in the Membership Discounts and Centre Incentives Handout
We are truly honoured to support the great work of the Older Adult Centres’ Association of Ontario, who provide resources and support for community- based Older Adult Centres. These centres offer programs and activities that encourage seniors to remain socially engaged and purpose-driven, which positively affects their overall health and well-being.”
Business Partner Intake Form
We look forward to sharing the unique aspects of your organization with our exciting and dynamic association!